featured

Thrasher x Supreme

3:34:00 AMUnknown






















Hello everyone ! This awesome longboard has been mine from a couple of mounths already, butI never showed it on my blog. The morning dispute of choosing to wear this Thrasher x Supreme Hoodie is finally over now that I have these matchy-matchy Nike SB Lunar Stefan Janoski skateboarding shoes, I just had to make a post with my board and this masterpiece hoodie. Thrasher has set the standard for skateboarding magazines, through it's unflinching coverage of the culture in all it's aspects Thrasher has become the unofficial voice of skateboarding in America. I've been in doubt about which jeans color to wear with, but when I saw these emrald-green slim fit H&M jeans which match perfectly my skateboard outfit, to complete the look I picked up the Volcom Skateboard backpack which it has a multiple compartments to pick with you all the pieces you need. I hope you liked the outfit guys !








You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Contact