featured

I Decided

11:40:00 AMShiver Fashion

Own actions and so our own outcomes, I’ve come to realize that life isn’t so so linear and singular. We all seem to be knotted and tangled in one another, sometimes by choice, other times by nature and circumstance. If you’ve taken any support in any form from others that have helped shaped the you that is today, made promises to be a pillar for other parties, or become a body that possesses any type of value to anyone else, do they own a piece of you? It was a difficult mental hurdle for me to climb over as I’ve never administered such a form of self-importance to myself. I’ve embodied that mindset to get me through the day. And even that sounds like a contrived way of thinly veiling selfishness. Perhaps this is one reason why some people bring pets into their lives, or even have children; to make the mountains of life worth climbing. Because some days your own purpose isn’t enough. The current status quo of culture seems to shift heavily on individualism. I’ve certainly adopted such a mentality, to want to leave a unique footprint in this world. But in the duration where my personal journey has become murky, I’ve been humbly reminded that my own life is not merely painting of my own wants and needs.

LOOK : ZARA coat / ASOS skinny jeans / Dr Martens 1460 boots / ASOS bag / MONB eyewear .









You Might Also Like

1 commentaires

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Contact